• UV stabilized polyethylene construction
• 16" Vented lid
• Strong hinged lid structure
• Suitable for liquid feed or fertilizer
• Positive tie down points
• Molded in calibrations
• Ribbed sides provide extra heavy duty strength
• Larger bulkheads available upon request
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TANKS MUST BE MOUNTED ACCORDING TO MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS ON A FIRM FLAT SURFACE THAT IS FREE OF SHARP OBJECTS FOR OPERATOR SAFETY AND FOR ANY WARRANTIES TO BE EFFECTIVE.
- Heavy Duty powder coated steel frame
- Ribbed sidewall tanks for superior strength
- 15º cone with full drain fitting for total evacuation
- Banjo fittings installed standard on all tanks
- 16" Hinged and Vented lid
- 4 Positive tie down points
AGRIMAXX RECOMMENDS THAT ALL CONE BOTTOM TANKS WITH STANDS BE INSTALLED ON A LEVEL CONCRETE SURFACE TO PREVENT DAMAGE OR LOSS OF CONTENTS. IT IS THE OWNERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE PROPER INSTALLATION OF TANK FOR MAXIMUM OPERATOR SAFETY AND WARRANTY VALIDATION PURPOSES.
- Tank manufactured from specifically formulated diesel grade polyethylene
- Strong poly lid to protect pump compartment
- Splash resistant breather installed
- 10 GPM pump with ON/OFF switch
- Bypass valve integrated in pump body
- 3/4" auto shut off nozzle
- Hose swivel to prevent tangles
- 15 feet of 3/4" hose with anti kink spring
- Easy to clean suction strainer
- 3/4" drain bung on tank
- Nozzle lock plate
These Diesel Exhaust Fluid transfer units are delivered completely ready for use. Just add the DEF and connect the battery cable to start pumping. All poly construction with stainless steel pump and components will make this DEF tank your first choice. So many benefits you really have to see it to believe it.
- Lockable poly pump cover protects the pump and filling components.
- All stainless steel pump, fasteners, auto nozzle and breather.
- Top quality polyethylene used in tank for strength and longevity.
- Complete with ample hose and high quality auto shut-off nozzle.
- Molded in handles on tank for ease of movement.
- Convenience and durabilty combined to make your life easier.
- Mounts directly to any flat surface using steel pins - No Frame Required!
- Ideal for liquid cartage trucks as lower center of gravity is maintained
- Baffle balls available in 2 sizes to reduce the wavelike momentum of moving liquid to increase stability and minimize stopping distance required for vehicles
- 30% more efficient to operate than other leading brands
- Very well Insulated for the harsh climates
- 110 volt 500 watt heating element standard equipment
- Special high temperature coating on the heating element to help prevent lime build-up
- Round top float cover prevents ice and snow buildup
- Internal bolt down points for the best livestock protection
- Separate base provides ease of access to internal water supply
- 12" high top section available separately for sheep watering
- All poly construction with stainless steel fasteners = No rust
- Heavy duty double wall, foam filled sections stand up to rugged use
- 3/4" supply line float valve for quick recovery time
- Designed to be easy to clean & maintain for everyone
Click here to view presentation
- Storage Trailer can be moved from site to site when empty
- Hydraulic jack manually lowers trailer frame onto ground for filling
- 15º cone-bottom and full drain bung for total evacuation of contents
- Heavy Duty powder coated steel frame for superior durabilty
- Available with your choice of pump & plumbing packages
KEEP YOUR SEMI TRUCK ROLLING BY STORING CONTENTS IN ONE OF THESE PORTABLE TRAILERS AT THE APPLICATION SITE!
- Drastically improves load stability by reducing fluid movement during liquid transport. Independent tests have shown 46% improvement in braking.
- Suitable for use with all tanks : steel, poly, fiberglass, aluminum, etc.
- Food Grade quality material - suitable for use with potable water
- Baffle Balls can be used with water, diesel, and many other liquids
- No rust ever - lightwieght and durable
- Very low liquid displacement
- Simple to install - just clip together and place inside tank
- Large ball displaces 14oz and weighs only 0.8 pounds
- Small ball displaces 5oz and weighs only 0.25 pounds
The "ENDURA Spraymarshal" with gas engine and stainless pump = AMAZING VALUE!
• 2.9 gpm brass and stainless steel pump
• Available with steel frame or on utility tank
• GX35 Honda four stroke gas engine
• 320 psi max pressure with manual regulator
• 100 ft Hose on Reel - Compatible for Chemicals
• Includes Turbo Jet spray wand
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- Durable, impact resistant, UV stabilized polyethylene for long life
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Smooth interior and integral sump ensure complete evacuation of chemicals making decontamination of the tank easier for changing liquid types
- Mounting pins available
- Avialable wtih robust galvanized steel frame for tank protection and ease of installation
- Two sizes of baffle balls offered for reducing the wave-like momentum of the liquid
- Compact unit fits perfectly in many Utility Vehicles
- 100 gallon polyethylene rustproof tank
- 1.5" high performance fire fighting pump with Honda engine
- 100 feet of 3/4" hose to maintain safe distance from small fires
- Comes with a 20 foot bottom fill, quick connect hose kit to refill tank easily in remote areas from any local water source using included foot strainer.
- Self priming pump is covered by a strong five year warranty
For the ultimate spraying experience try this PRO55UBN for excellent performance and professional results. These compact units fit very well into the box of todays UTV vehicles and provides you with the spray pattern control you need to do your job right the first time.
- UV stabilized 55 gallon polyethylene tank
- Galvanized steel framework for maximum durability
- 4 gpm Delavan 60 psi 12 volt pump is standard
- 30 foot boomless spray coverage with two stainless nozzles
- Adust your spray pattern without leaving the operator seat
- Manual regulator and pressure guage to maintain steady line pressure
- Heavy duty spray gun and 15 foot coiled hose for spot spraying